Go Media’s Extended Warranty & Maintenance Plan provides up to 3 hours each month for as long as your Extended Maintenance Plan is active. Keeping your website software updated is critical to long-term performance and security.
- Your warranty will be extended for as long as your maintenance plan is active.
- Our Warranty includes resolving bugs/defects in your site as well as general technical support.
- Your website files and database will be automatically archived daily, weekly and monthly for rapid restoration in the event of a problem.
- WordPress core software will be updated and installed as necessary (typically, 3-4 times per year).
- Installed plugins will be updated and installed with each WordPress core update (typically, 3-4 times per year).
- Testing will be performed after each update to ensure that no new issues have cropped up.
- In the event a plugin becomes incompatible with a core update or for any other reason, we will take the best course of action to maintain the integrity of your User Experience. In some cases, temporarily rolling back an update may be necessary.
- An activity report will be sent to you, outlining the updates provided for each period.
*Please note: Maintenance coverage is expected to remain seamless throughout the life-cycle of your website after your initial one year warranty. This is only available at this rate if you are hosting with us. If you’re hosting elsewhere, you’ll need to contact your representative for any maintenance, management and service agreements. The maintenance plan can only be applied to one website.